FLEX BY ULTRAHUMAN
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We, Ultrahuman Healthcare Private Limited, having registered address at 1st Floor, Gopalakrishna Complex #45/3, Residency Road Bangalore 560025, India, are committed towards keeping our platform ‘Flex By Ultrahuman
”) safe and secure at all times. We believe our end-users should always have a positive and healthy experience while using our Platform and our services (“Services
”). Thus, we advise our end-users to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy
End-users shall be solely responsible for all use of the Platform and Services and for compliance with this Policy. We may, without any liability and in our discretion, suspend or cancel or restrict access to the Services to end-users without notice if we reasonably consider they have breached or are likely to breach this Policy. We may do so regardless of the breach or likelihood of occurrence of the breach being intentional or authorized by end-users, or not.
When end-users use the Platform and avail the Services, they cannot:
- Post, stream or otherwise transmit content that: (i) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, violent, promote violence, harms children, is sexually explicit, defamatory, harassing, threatening or abusive, vulgar, obscene, indecent, pornographic, support human trafficking, facilitates terrorism or terrorist organizations, is false and misleading, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (ii) end-users do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (iii) poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person; or (iv) infringes any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Exploit or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Services, servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services; or
- Obtain or otherwise attempt to access any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Services.
- Violate a law or cause us to violate a law.
End-users must comply with our reasonable directions, those of our network suppliers and any government or regulatory body in relation to use of the Platform and availing of Services.
End-users are responsible for all their content published, transmitted via the Platform and Services, and for all risks associated with their use of the Platform and availing Services, including risks associated with unauthorized accessing, viewing, using, storing, transmitting, publishing or communicating material; and transmitting personal or confidential information.
End-users must take appropriate steps to prevent minors from accessing or receiving any content that may be inappropriate for them.
We do not supervise, control or authorize our end-users’ access, use, receipt or transmission of material via the Platform and Services and we are not responsible for the content, nature or form of that material.
We will not be liable for any loss, cost, damage, expense or liability related to any user’s use of the Platform or Services.
If you become aware of any violation of this Policy, please inform us at [email protected]
Without limiting any other remedies that we may have, we reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our discretion, violates this Policy, including without limitation, removing the offending content or restricting or blocking the access to the Platform and Services of such violators.